7596 W. Jewell Ave. Ste. 305
A free 12-week class for parents and children!
Strengthen your family in the following five areas:
– Build self-worth and appropriate expectations through an increased understanding of child development
– Increase empathy and a sense of caring in parents and children
– Utilize positive, non-violent discipline practices and techniques
– Explore family roles and increasing self-awareness
– Develop personal power in both adults and children
Culturally-adapted group discussions and nurturing time activities for American Indian/Alaska Native families. Classes are intended for both parents and children (6-17). Families enjoy a nutritious meal together. Child care (5 and under) and RTD bus tickets are available.
Classes are held Thursdays from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Intake dates are:
August 17th, September 14st, and October 12th
For pre-registration or more information:
Ceriss Blackwood, Resource & Referral Specialist
(720) 500-1010 / email@example.com